Cincinnati is a city with a diverse culinary scene, and sushi is no exception. There are many great sushi restaurants in the city, but some of the best offer all-you-can-eat options. This is a great way to try a variety of sushi rolls and other Japanese dishes without breaking the bank.
Here are the top 5 all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Cincinnati, ranked in order of overall quality:
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ: Gyu-Kaku is a Japanese BBQ restaurant that also offers an all-you-can-eat sushi option. The sushi is made with fresh ingredients and is cooked to order. Gyu-Kaku also has a wide variety of other Japanese dishes available, including sashimi, nigiri, tempura, and udon noodles.
- Mr. Sushi: Mr. Sushi is a popular sushi restaurant in Cincinnati that is known for its high-quality food and reasonable prices. The all-you-can-eat option includes a wide variety of sushi rolls, nigiri, sashimi, and appetizers. Mr. Sushi also has a full bar, so you can enjoy a drink with your meal.
- Cloud 9 Sushi: Cloud 9 Sushi is a lively sushi bar in Cincinnati that offers an all-you-can-eat option for dinner. The menu includes a variety of specialty rolls, as well as classic nigiri and sashimi. Cloud 9 Sushi also has a wide variety of cocktails and other drinks available.
- Ichiban: Ichiban is a stylish sushi restaurant in Cincinnati that offers an all-you-can-eat option for lunch and dinner. The menu includes a variety of sushi rolls, nigiri, sashimi, and appetizers. Ichiban also has a full bar, so you can enjoy a drink with your meal.
- King Buffet: King Buffet is a Chinese and Japanese buffet restaurant that offers an all-you-can-eat sushi option. The sushi selection is not as extensive as some of the other restaurants on this list, but the price is very reasonable. King Buffet also has a wide variety of other Chinese and Japanese dishes available.
When choosing an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Food quality: Make sure to choose a restaurant that uses fresh ingredients and cooks the sushi to order.
- Variety: Consider the variety of sushi rolls and other Japanese dishes that are available.
- Price: Compare the prices of different restaurants to find the best deal.
- Customer reviews: Read online customer reviews to get a sense of the quality of the food and service at different restaurants.
No matter what your budget or taste preferences are, you are sure to find an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant in Cincinnati that you will enjoy.